Puzzle of Curaçao
Bon bini Dushi! Curaçao is an amazing island with a special history. Willemstad has many pastel-hued houses and colonial forts. Go to Otrobanda with the pontoon bridge or the Queen Juliana Bridge while enjoying a spectacular view over the harbour and city. Go snorkling and discover the breathtaking views of the coral reefs.
Curaçao has been home to many different cultures! And you’ll even find a few traditional Dutch delicacies! Curaçaohas influences all over the world like Afro-Caribbean, Venezuelan, and Indonesian. It's truly a blend of some flaavors of the world. Do you know you can eat iguana there?
- All our puzzles are printed in full color. The puzzles are unique and are custom made per order.
- Always wanted to have your favorite country or city in a puzzle? Welcome to Maison Maps!
- Our self-designed puzzles contain beautiful and inspiring illustrations of people and animals all over the world. They are educational for children, but also a challenge for adults.
- Who hasn't had a card on their lap during a holiday? Our love for maps, plans and atlases started at an early age. On holidays, the then paper maps were frequently studied. Where are we? Where are we going? Where is the campsite located? How do we get to the beach? Our passion is the basis of the dozens of cards and puzzles that you will find in our webshop. Kids, grab a map!
- Our cards are designed and drawn ourselves. All rights reserved by Maison Maps.
The shipping company differs per order- and shipping location.