While completing your order you can choose which payment method you want to use. We support the following options:
- SOFORT Banking
- Belfius Direct Net
- ING Home’Pay
- American Express
- Cartes Bancaires
If a poster is in stock, PostNL can guarantee a delivery time of 1-2 working days within The Netherlands. We use different delivery services for all other countries. The delivery times of these are as follows:
- Europe: 5 business days
- Outside Europe: 5-10 business days
It is possible that we do not have a poster in stock. This must then be printed first. This increases the delivery time by 4 working days. In this case we will keep you informed.
- The Netherlands: orders within The Netherlands are delivered free of charge.
- Europe: for orders within Europe € 10 incl. 21% VAT (€ 8.26 excl. 21% VAT) is added.
- Outside Europe: for orders outside Europe € 20.20 plus 21% VAT is added.
VAT is not calculated for orders outside Europe.
Track & Trace
After your poster is packed with us, we will send you an e-mail with the barcode of your shipment. This allows you to track the package online.
- If the ordered items do not meet your expectations, please let us know as soon as possible. Then we look together for the best solution. That is why we ask you to properly check your order immediately upon receipt.
- The statutory cooling-off period is 14 days. This period starts on the day after the package has been received
by or on your behalf. You can use our return procedure for a return shipment.
During this cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. She/he will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether or not she/he wishes to keep the product. If she/he makes use of her/his right of withdrawal, she/he will return the product with all supplied accessories and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to Maison Maps, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by Maison Maps.
- The items can be returned in the original packaging. The consumer is responsible for payment of the related shipping costs. The risk of a return shipment are for the consumer.
- If the items are unused and undamaged and have been returned correctly and on time, Maison Maps will pay the price paid excluding shipping costs, at the latest within 14 days after receipt of the items. Unused and undamaged in this context also includes damage caused by the smell of cigarette smoke. perfume or other clearly present odors.
- In the case of damaged products please contact us.
Please note: Maison Maps is not liable for damage or loss during the transport of the return shipment. Always ask for a Track & Trace code and keep it until you have received a message from us that your package has arrived undamaged.
Exchanging products is not possible.