Puzzle of The Hague
Oh oh The Hague, beautiful city behind the dunes.The Schilderswijk, the Lange Poten and the Square!This Hofstad with its beautiful neighborhoods is a melting pot of languages and cultures and full of history. The many embassies and expats give color to the city! And don't forget Chinatown!You can eat a Haagse kakker or a Haags Hopje. End your day with a drink in one of the beach bars!
This puzzle of 1000 pieces is a fun activity for the whole family. And also educational. Perfect for cold days.
- All our puzzles are printed in full color. The puzzles are unique and are custom made per order.
- Always wanted to have your favorite country or city in a puzzle? Welcome to Maison Maps!
- Our self-designed puzzles contain beautiful and inspiring illustrations of people and animals all over the world. They are educational for children, but also a challenge for adults.
- Who hasn't had a card on their lap during a holiday? Our love for maps, plans and atlases started at an early age. On holidays, the then paper maps were frequently studied. Where are we? Where are we going? Where is the campsite located? How do we get to the beach? Our passion is the basis of the dozens of cards and puzzles that you will find in our webshop. Kids, grab a map!
- Our cards are designed and drawn ourselves. All rights reserved by Maison Maps.
The shipping company differs per order- and shipping location.