Puzzle of Amsterdam
Amsterdam also known as Venice of the North, and the bicycle capital of the world! Did you know that more than twenty thousands bikes end up in the Amsterdam canals every year? The historic city is built on poles which is why the buildings lean hence the dancing houses! Wander through the red light district, between marijuana smoking people and try some old cheese!
This puzzle of 1000 pieces is a fun activity for the whole family. And also educational. Perfect for cold days.
- All our puzzles are printed in full color. The puzzles are unique and are custom made per order.
- Always wanted to have your favorite country or city in a puzzle? Welcome to Maison Maps!
- Our self-designed puzzles contain beautiful and inspiring illustrations of people and animals all over the world. They are educational for children, but also a challenge for adults.
- Who hasn't had a card on their lap during a holiday? Our love for maps, plans and atlases started at an early age. On holidays, the then paper maps were frequently studied. Where are we? Where are we going? Where is the campsite located? How do we get to the beach? Our passion is the basis of the dozens of cards and puzzles that you will find in our webshop. Kids, grab a map!
- Our cards are designed and drawn ourselves. All rights reserved by Maison Maps.
The shipping company differs per order- and shipping location.